message posting rules
Any pictures or messages that violate our rules will be removed. Repeat offenders will be banned. The general rule is: if you're not sure, don't do it.
- No porn. Since Soapstone is anonymous and it's possible that individuals under 18 might use it, we forbid any pictures of nudity or sex.
- No graphic or gratuitous violence. Don't post images of others being injured or killed, including animal abuse.
- Nothing illegal. Don't post pictures of drug use, underage drinking, or law breaking in general.
- Nothing shocking. Don't post pictures intented to shock or disgust our community. This includes accidents, dead bodies, etc.
- No hate speech. If your message demeans or attacks a particular group of people, it will be removed.
- Don't be a jerk. Stalking, harrassing, doxxing, invading privacy, or encouraging others to act illegally may earn you a permanent ban.
- No spam. Don't use Soapstone to promote yourself or your business. Obvious spam will be removed.